This is a sample music post
Here is a sample post with the Art category
Humanity has argued about the fundamental purpose of thought for thousands of years. Ultimately, we end up separating into various camps of people that believe alike and discriminate or attack those that have a different world view, labeling all others as heretics. The purpose of this site is not to solve or fix people, but to try to understand where they are coming from. I do not have to agree with you to understand why you believe what you believe, but if I expect you to listen to me and consider what I say, it only stands to reason that I should pay attention to your thoughts.
Here are a few questions to think about:
- Is it healthy to question tradition?
- Is it sacrilege to openly challenge church doctrine and religious dogma?
- What is the appropriate way to hold individuals accountable in organized religion, academic institutions, and goverment agencies?
- Can people with radically different ideology discuss philosophy, religion, and politics with the purpose of learning?
- Can morality exist without a higher power?
- Does creation defy evolution?
- What is the purpose of life?
- Is there a God?
- If there is a God, goddess, or gods, which religion is right and how do we know?
- Who determines reality?
If you are interested in discussing these topics, sign up to follow us on a great adventure.